Craft Coffee Subscription with 3 Bags
Our 3 bag craft coffee subscription is for the daily coffee drinker or those who like to mix it up from day to day and have enough to share with friends and family. Maybe a darker roast in the morning and a lighter coffee with fruit notes in the afternoon. So whether you want 3 bags of the same roast or 3 different roasts and origins to keep your mornings interesting Achilles Coffee has you covered.
Achilles Coffee Roasters offers a variety of organic, free-trade and Rain Forest Alliance (RFA) offerings to satisfy every coffee lover. Single origins and custom coffee blends, light, medium and dark roast coffees.
Our 3 bag craft coffee subscription also makes a great gift for the coffee drinker in your life. So surprise them with 3 bags of Achilles Coffee shipped to their door every month or every 2 weeks. Its easy, check out like you normally would and simply have the coffee shipped to an alternative address.
3 Bag Coffee Subscription Quick Buying Guide
Not sure what to order? No problem, here is a list of our offerings.
1. Mt. Soledad – Light Roast Guatemala – Tasting Notes: Pear, Cocoa, Brown Sugar.
2. Windansea – Light Roast Ethiopian Yirgacheffe, Kochere – Tasting Notes: Blueberry, Black Tea, Lemon.
3. Golden Hill – Light Roast Tanzania, Mt. Kilamanjaro – Tasting Notes: Mango, Pineapple, Honey.
4. Todos Santos – Light Roast Kenya AA – Tasting Notes: Dried Cherries, Burgundy, Floral.
5. Eduin – Medium Light Colombian Microlot – Tasting Notes: Strawberry Jam, Brown Sugar, Citrus Acidity.
6. Barrio Logan – Medium Roast Nicaragua – Tasting Notes: Cherry, Vanilla, Molasses.
7. East Village – Medium Roast El Salvador – Tasting Notes: Honey, Pecan, Grapefruit.
8. Torry Pines – Medium Roast Oaxaca, Mexico – Tasting Notes: Cocoa, Prune, Vanilla.
9. Swami’s – Medium Roast Costa Rica – Tasting Notes: Tangerine, Toffee, Raisin.
10. San Ysidro – Medium Roast Colombia, Tolima – Tasting Notes: Hazelnut, Caramel, Vanilla.
11.Gaslamp Blend – Our Popular Blend of Medium and Dark Roast Coffees. Tasting Notes: Chocolate, Nutty Caramel, Brown Sugar.
12. Sunset Cliffs – Dark Roast Papua New Guinea – Tasting Notes: Chocolate, Caramel, Spice.
13. Cortez Hill Espresso – Our Signature Shop Espresso. Tasting Notes: Cocoa Powder, Graham Cracker, Rich Crema
14. Balboa Park Decaf – Dark Roast Peru Swiss Water Process – Tasting Notes: Stone Fruit, Dark Chocolate, Toasted Almond.