Craft Coffee Subscription with 5lb
Our 5lbe craft coffee subscription is for real coffee warriors for whatever the occasion may be. Have an espresso machine at home or in the office? Don’t forget about our Espresso Roast.
Achilles Coffee Roasters offers a variety of organic, free-trade and Rain Forest Alliance (RFA) offerings to satisfy every coffee lover. Single origins and custom coffee blends, light, medium and dark roast coffees.
5lb Coffee Subscription Quick Buying Guide
Not sure what to order? No problem, here is a list of our offerings.
1. Mt. Soledad – Light Roast Guatemala – Tasting Notes: Lemon, Apple, Toffee.
2. Windansea – Light Roast Ethiopian Yirgacheffe, Kochere – Tasting Notes: Mixed Berry, Grape Jam, Chocolate.
3. Golden Hill – Light Roast Tanzania, Mt. Kilamanjaro – Tasting Notes: Mango, Pineapple, Honey.
4. Todos Santos – Light Roast Kenya AA – Tasting Notes: Dried Cherries, Burgundy, Floral.
5. Eduin – Medium Light Colombian Microlot – Tasting Notes: Strawberry Jam, Brown Sugar, Citrus Acidity.
6. Barrio Logan – Medium Roast Nicaragua – Tasting Notes: Cherry, Vanilla, Molasses.
7. East Village – Medium Roast El Salvador – Tasting Notes: Honey, Pecan, Grapefruit.
8. Torry Pines – Medium Roast Oaxaca, Mexico – Tasting Notes: Cocoa, Prune, Vanilla.
9. Swami’s – Medium Roast Costa Rica – Tasting Notes: Tangerine, Toffee, Raisin.
10. San Ysidro – Medium Roast Colombia, Tolima – Tasting Notes: Hazelnut, Caramel, Vanilla.
11.Gaslamp Blend – Our Popular Blend of Medium and Dark Roast Coffees. Tasting Notes: Chocolate, Nutty Caramel, Brown Sugar.
12. Sunset Cliffs – Dark Roast Papua New Guinea – Tasting Notes: Chocolate, Caramel, Spice.
13. Cortez Hill Espresso – Our Signature Shop Espresso. Tasting Notes: Cocoa Powder, Graham Cracker, Rich Crema
14. Balboa Park Decaf – Dark Roast Peru Swiss Water Process – Tasting Notes: Stone Fruit, Dark Chocolate, Toasted Almond.