Montana Dan’s Coffee Subscription
Our 7 bag craft coffee subscription is for real coffee warriors. Named after one of our loyal customers who lives in Montana. This subscription is not for the coffee drinker who always has a cup in hand or maybe 2 hands. So if you are up to the challenge. Achilles Coffee has you covered.
Achilles Coffee Roasters offers a variety of organic, free-trade and Rain Forest Alliance (RFA) offerings to satisfy every coffee lover. Single origins and custom coffee blends, light, medium and dark roast coffees.
Our 7 bag coffee subscription also makes a great gift for the coffee drinker in your life. So surprise them with 7 bags of Achilles Coffee shipped to their door every month or every 2 weeks. Its easy, check out like you normally would and simply have the coffee shipped to an alternative address.
Coffee Subscription Quick Buying Guide
Not sure what to order? No problem, here is a list of our offerings.
1. Mt. Soledad Roast – Light Roast Guatemala – Tasting Notes: Pear, Cocoa, Brown Sugar.
2. Windansea Roast – Light Roast Ethiopian Yirgacheffe, Kochere – Tasting Notes: Blueberry, Black Tea, Lemon.
3. Golden Hill – Light Roast Tanzania, Mt. Kilamanjaro – Tasting Notes: Mango, Pineapple, Honey.
4. Todos Santos – Light Roast Kenya AA – Tasting Notes: Dried Cherries, Burgundy, Floral.
5. Barrio Logan – Medium Roast Nicaragua – Tasting Notes: Cherry, Vanilla, Molasses.
6. East Village – Medium Roast El Salvador – Tasting Notes: Honey, Pecan, Grapefruit.
7. Torry Pines Roast – Medium Roast Oaxaca, Mexico – Tasting Notes: Cocoa, Prune, Vanilla.
8. Swami’s Roast – Medium Roast Costa Rica – Tasting Notes: Tangerine, Toffee, Raisin.
9. San Ysidro – Medium Roast Colombia, Tolima – Tasting Notes: Hazelnut, Caramel, Vanilla.
10.Gaslamp Blend- Our Popular Blend of Medium and Dark Roast Coffees from Guatemala and Papua New Guinea. Tasting Notes: Chocolate, Nutty Caramel, Brown Sugar.
11. Sunset Cliffs Roast – Dark Roast Papua New Guinea – Tasting Notes: Chocolate, Caramel, Spice.
12. Cortez Hill Espresso Blend – Our Espresso Blend of African and Central American Coffees. Tasting Notes: Cocoa Powder, Graham Cracker, Rich Crema
13. Balboa Park Decaf – Dark Roast Peru Swiss Water Process – Tasting Notes: Stone Fruit, Dark Chocolate, Toasted Almond.